- Jimmy's award winning photographs of Florida Cowboys have been on display in galleries throughout the state and are in private collections around the country. To date there are 60 fine art black and white prints in the collection. All photos are signed and numbered giclees printed on fine art paper.
- •The Florida Cowboy Collection has been featured in LensWork Magazine.
- •Select photos from the collection have been on display at the Crowley Museum in Sarasota.
- •One image from Florida Cowboy's has been chosen by LensWork to be included in "Looking at Images", an essay on on some of the best photos from the LensWork collection. "Looking at Images has been published in the USA and China.
- • "Washing Ruby" is hung in the Supreme Court building in New York City.
- • "Cracker Pack" was given to Governor Crist for a wedding present by his cabinet.
- • "Cracker Pack" is on perminant display in the Governor's Mansion, Tallahassee, FL.
- • "Cracker Pack" has been designed as a cancellation stamp by the U.S. Post Office.
- • The Florida Cowboy collection has been on display at The Conservation Foundation of The Gulf Coast, Osprey,FL
- • The collection has been on display in Arcadia, FL at the Martin Gallery.
- • Select photos from the collection have been on display at the Art Center in Palmetto, FL
- • The Florida Cowboy Collection has been featured at the Manatee Heritage Festival. Several four foot by eight foot enlargements of Manatee County cowboys were on display throughout Heritage Village.
- • The Florida Cowboy Collection is currently being scheduled for the Museum of Florida Art & Culture in Avon Park.
- • The collection has been on display at the South Florida Museum in Bradenton, FL
- • The Florida Cowboy collection was on display in the Cabinet Meeting Room Gallery of the Capital Building in Tallahassee from October 2008 to late February 2009. This exhibit is sponsored by the Florida Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs.
- • Select photos are on permanent display at the Florida Agricultural Museum in Palm Coast, Florida. The exhibit is entitled "Florida's Black Cowboys: Past and Present".
- • Photos from the Florida Cowboy collection have been selected for inclusion in the Florida Folklife display, sponsored by The Western Folklife Center. In February 2009 the exhibit starts in Tallahassee, then travels to Elko Navada, back to Florida in 2010 through 2011. The 1500 sq ft exhibit will then be seen in museums throughout the state.
- • Select photos are displayed on the Gibbes Museum of Art, Charleston, SC web gallery. Elizabeth and Mallory Factor honor Southern artists whose work contributes to a new understanding of the South.
- • Photos from the collection have been on display at the Florida Cattlemen Association in Kissimme.
- • The Florida Cowboy Collection was on display at the Osceola County Historical Society.
- • Photos from the Florida Cowboy Collection have been on display at The Art Center Sarasota.